美语情景对话,第276期:France,法国_美语情景对话

英语口语网权威发布美语情景对话 第276期:France 法国,更多美语情景对话 第276期:France 法国相关信息请访问英语口语网。

Todd: OK, Hello!

托德:你好!
Raphael: Hello!
拉斐尔:你好!
Todd: Can you say your name please?
托德:请说一下你的名字,好吗?
Raphael: Yeah, sure. My name is Raphael Thibault.
拉斐尔:当然好啊。我叫拉斐尔·蒂博特。
Todd: Thibault!
托德:蒂博特
Raphael: Yeah! Thibault!
拉斐尔:对!蒂博特!
Todd: OK, and that"s your last name?
托德:好,这是你的姓吗?
Raphael: Ah, yeah, it"s my last name, but it"s a first name too in France.
拉斐尔:对,是我的姓,不过这在法语里也是名字。
Todd: Oh, really
托德:哦,真的吗?
Raphael: Yeah! It"s quite traditional. It"s from the middle ages.
拉斐尔:对!这是很传统的名字。来自中世纪。
Todd: OK.
托德:好。
Raphael: Yeah, yeah, yeah!
拉斐尔:对,对,对!
Todd: Wow, Where are you from in France?
托德:哇,你来自法国吗?
Raphael: I just finished my studies in Paris, but I was born in the South. Actually, it"s the place they make foie gras. If you know about foie gras.
拉斐尔:我刚刚在巴黎完成了学业,不过我是在南部出生的。实际上,那是生产鹅肝酱的地方。如果你知道鹅肝酱的话。
Todd: Yeah, yeah, yeah
托德:当然,当然知道。
Raphael: We used to eat on Christmas and..
拉斐尔:我们会在圣诞节的时候吃,还有……
Todd: What exactly is foie gras? Sorry, it"s hard for me to say.
托德:确切的说什么是鹅肝酱?抱歉,这对我来说有点难。
Raphael: It"s from the duck. It"s um, how do you call it?
拉斐尔:是鹅身上的。嗯,你们怎么叫?
Todd: The liver?
托德:鹅肝酱吗?
Raphael: Yeah, the liver! That"s it. The liver, and it"s cooked an official way and you can have it both like cold or hot, I mean, any kind, but the point is, the duck has to be fed in nature, right! It"s not working if it"s in a, industrial feeding duck
拉斐尔:对,鹅肝酱!就是这个。鹅肝酱,是以正式方式烹饪的,可以冷制,也可以温热吃,我的意思是,可以以各种方式做,不过重点是鹅必须要以自然方式喂养,没错!如果是以工业方式喂养的鹅,那是不行的。
Todd: Oh, really!
托德:哦,真的吗?
Raphael: It doesn"t produce really good foie gras, yeah!
拉斐尔:这样是做不出真正好的鹅肝酱的,没错!
Todd: So the duck must come from nature?
托德:那鹅必须来自自然吗?
Raphael: Yeah, actually, that"s why this place is famous for because it"s countryside. There"s no really big cities and most of the people are farmers so they actually produce some really good foie gras, like I heard the competition comes from Ea